Tiramisu cake recipe
The ingredient of Tiramisu cake recipe
- 1/four cup (10g) instant coffee powder
- 1/2 cup (125ml) boiling water
- half cup (110g) brown sugar
- half of cup (125ml) marsala wine or Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 500g mascarpone
- 1 cup (250ml) thickened cream
- 1 1/2 x 450g pkts Coles Bakery Unfilled Double Sponge Cake
- Cocoa powder, to dirt
The instruction how to make Tiramisu cake recipe
- Combine the coffee and water in a small saucepan. Stir till the espresso dissolves. Add the sugar and wine or liqueur and region over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Cook for 3 mins or till the syrup thickens. Remove from warmth and set apart for 15 minutes to cool.
- Use an electric powered mixer to whisk the mascarpone, cream and half the espresso syrup in a bowl till gentle peaks shape.
- Place 1 cake layer on a serving plate. Brush evenly with one-third of the remaining espresso syrup. Place one-1/3 of the mascarpone aggregate in a piping bag outfitted with a 1cm undeniable nozzle. Pipe lightly over the cake.
- Continue layering with final cake layers, coffee syrup and mascarpone aggregate. Dust with cocoa powder. Serve without delay.
Nutritions of Tiramisu cake recipefatContent: