Little brownie cakes
The ingredient of Little brownie cakes
- 200g cubed unsalted butter
- 250g chopped dark chocolate
- 1 1/four cups simple flour
- half of teaspoon baking powder
- 1/three cup cocoa
- four lightly beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- three/four cup brown sugar
The instruction how to make Little brownie cakes
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Lightly grease a 12 hole (1/three-cup) ability muffin pan. Place butter and darkish chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan 1/2-filled with simmering water. Use a metallic spoon to stir from time to time till the chocolate melts and combination is easy. Remove from heat and set aside till required.
- Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa into a large bowl. Pour chocolate aggregate into the flour aggregate. Add eggs, vanilla extract and brown sugar, stirring with a huge spoon until simply mixed. Spoon aggregate frivolously into the prepared muffin pan.
- Cook for 20 mins or till a skewer inserted into centre comes out barely sticky. Remove and set apart for five mins to chill barely. To serve, dirt with extra cocoa powder and serve with vanilla ice-cream.
Nutritions of Little brownie cakesfatContent: 722.497 calories
saturatedFatContent: 44 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 27 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 42 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein
sodiumContent: 229 milligrams cholesterol