Little raspberry desserts
The ingredient of Little raspberry desserts
- 180g butter, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup White Wings Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups ground almonds (almond meal)
- 5 eggwhites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 36 clean raspberries or frozen raspberries
- icing sugar, to serve
The instruction how to make Little raspberry desserts
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Lightly grease 3, 12 x 1 1/2-tablespoon (30ml) ability mini muffin pans.
- Heat butter in a saucepan over medium warmth for three to five minutes or till melted. Remove from warmness. Stand for five minutes.
- Sift sugar, flour and cocoa into a bowl. Stir in almonds. Add eggwhites. Stir to mix.
- Add heat butter and vanilla. Mix properly. Spoon aggregate into organized muffin holes so theyre almost full. Press 1 raspberry into each muffin. Bake for eight to 10 minutes or until firm to the touch. Stand in pans for 3 minutes. Transfer to a cord rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar. Serve.
Nutritions of Little raspberry dessertsfatContent: 94.166 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein