Salmon and leek potato desserts
The ingredient of Salmon and leek potato desserts
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 small leek, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 250g potatoes, peeled, reduce into 2cm cubes, boiled, tired
- 210g can crimson salmon, tired, flaked
- 2 eggs, gently overwhelmed
- 1 small lemon, rind finely grated
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 50g inexperienced beans, thinly sliced
- 2 cups dried brown breadcrumbs
- Baby spinach, to serve
- Tartare sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Salmon and leek potato desserts
- Spray a saucepan with oil. Cook leek and garlic over medium warmth for 3 minutes.
- Mash together potatoes, leek combination and salmon. Stir in eggs, lemon rind, parsley, beans, 1/2 the breadcrumbs, and salt and pepper. Mix nicely. Shape into eight patties. Coat with closing breadcrumbs. Refrigerate for 25 mins or till company.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Spray patties with oil. Bake for 10 mins. Reduce oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C. Turn patties. Bake for 10 mins or till golden. Serve with spinach and sauce.
Nutritions of Salmon and leek potato dessertsfatContent: 390.765 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 50.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 22.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 120 milligrams cholesterol