The ingredient of Ice-cream cake
- 1L vanilla ice-cream
- 1L chocolate ice-cream
- 1L strawberry ice-cream
- 2 x 30g Flake chocolate bars, crushed
- 2 x 45g packets Maltesers chocolate, beaten
- 2 x 50g Violet Crumble chocolate bars, overwhelmed
- 75g white marshmallows, chopped
- Hundreds & hundreds, to beautify
The instruction how to make Ice-cream cake
- Place chocolate ice-cream and Flake in a large bowl and set aside to soften. Once tender, beat with a wood spoon until the Flake is well mixed. Spoon into a 23cm round spring-shape pan and easy with a spatula. Cover with foil and freeze till firm.
- Clean the bowl. When chocolate ice-cream layer is company, location vanilla ice-cream and Maltesers in the bowl. Set apart to melt, then beat until combined.
- Remove pan from freezer, sprinkle with Violet Crumble, then spoon vanilla ice-cream over pinnacle and easy. Freeze till firm.
- Repeat with strawberry ice-cream and marshmallows.
- When geared up to serve, cautiously remove collar and beautify with loads and thousands.
Nutritions of Ice-cream cakefatContent: 488.516 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 59 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 53 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein