Stellar six-layer ice-cream cake
The ingredient of Stellar six-layer ice-cream cake
- 500ml Bulla Strawberries & Cream ice-cream, softened
- 1/4 cup (80g) raspberry jam
- 500ml vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 500ml Connoisseur Matcha Green Tea or Bulla Creamy Classics Mint Choc Chip ice- cream, softened
- 500ml Weis Summer Berries Sorbet, softened
- 450g pkt Coles Bakery Make at Home Unfilled Rectangular Sponge cake
- Frangelico liqueur (optionally available), to comb
- Mini meringues (non-obligatory), to enhance
- Thinly sliced mango, to beautify
- Raspberries, to enhance
- Honeydew melon stars, to beautify
- Mint leaves, to decorate
The instruction how to make Stellar six-layer ice-cream cake
- Line a 10cm x 25cm loaf pan with plastic wrap, permitting facets to overhang. Spoon the strawberry ice-cream into the bottom and clean the floor. Place inside the freezer for 30 mins or till company.
- Spread the jam frivolously over the strawberry ice-cream. Top with vanilla ice-cream. Smooth the surface. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until company.
- Spoon green tea or mint choc chip ice-cream over the vanilla ice-cream. Smooth the floor. Return to freezer for a further 30 minutes or until company.
- Spoon sorbet over the inexperienced tea or mint choc chip ice-cream layer. Smooth the surface. Trim cake to a 12cm x 30cm rectangle. Brush with Frangelico, if favored. Place over the sorbet and gently press to cozy. Cover with foil and location inside the freezer for 6 hours or until firm.
- Turn the cake onto a serving plate. Decorate with the meringues, mango, raspberries, melon stars and mint. Serve right now.
Nutritions of Stellar six-layer ice-cream cakefatContent: