Baileys brownie cake with cheesecake icing
The ingredient of Baileys brownie cake with cheesecake icing
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 125g unsalted butter, chopped
- 215g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 115g (3/4 cup) plain flour
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 125ml (half of cup) Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- Cocoa powder, to dust
- Chocolate curls, to sprinkle
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 250g pkt cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
- 200g bath cru00e8me frau00eeche
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
The instruction how to make Baileys brownie cake with cheesecake icing
- For the cheesecake icing, use electric beaters to conquer the sugar, cream cheese, cru00e8me frau00eeche and liqueur in a bowl until smooth peaks shape. Cover and location in the fridge to broaden the flavours.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan compelled. Grease a round 20cm (base measurement) cake pan and line with baking paper.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (do not let the bowl touch the water). Stir with a steel spoon until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Set apart to chill barely. Quickly stir within the sugar, flour, egg, liqueur and a pinch of salt till just mixed.
- Pour the combination into the organized pan. Bake for half-hour or till a skewer inserted into the centre comes out with crumbs clinging. Transfer the cake to cord rack to cool barely earlier than transferring to a serving platter. Dust with cocoa powder. Spread the cheesecake icing over the cake. Top with chocolate curls. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Baileys brownie cake with cheesecake icingfatContent: