The ingredient of Spaghetti marinara
- 350g dried angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- three garlic cloves, beaten
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 125ml (half cup) dry white wine
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, finely chopped
- 400g combined seafood
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- half of cup sparkling continental parsley leaves, shredded
- 25g (1/3 cup) shredded parmesan
- Salt, to season
The instruction how to make Spaghetti marinara
- Cook the pasta in a huge saucepan of salted boiling water following packet instructions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a big frying pan over medium warmth. Cook the shallot and garlic, stirring, for 1 minute or until soft. Add the tomato paste and cook dinner, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the wine and prepare dinner until the mixture reduces via half.
- Increase heat to excessive and add the tomato. Cook for three mins or till the combination is thick. Add the seafood and cook dinner for 2 mins or till simply cooked thru. Add the pasta, lemon juice and parsley to the seafood mixture and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide pasta mixture amongst serving bowls and pinnacle with parmesan.
Nutritions of Spaghetti marinarafatContent: 565.713 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein
sodiumContent: 111 milligrams cholesterol