The ingredient of Greek-fashion pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 600g lamb mince
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pink wine
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g spaghetti
- 100g feta, kind of crumbled
- half of cup (75g) pitted kalamata olives, kind of chopped
- half cup mint leaves, kind of chopped
The instruction how to make Greek-fashion pasta
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium warmness. Add the onion, garlic and lemon zest, then cook dinner, stirring, for three-four minutes till softened. Add the tomato paste and cook dinner, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the lamb mince and cook dinner, stirring, for 2-3 mins until browned.
- Add oregano, canned tomatoes and wine, season properly, then prepare dinner, stirring sometimes, for 10 minutes until the sauce is barely thickened. Add cherry tomatoes and cook for five minutes or until softened and just starting to break down.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a big saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet commands. Drain.
- Divide the pasta between bowls and pinnacle with the lamb sauce. Scatter with the feta, olives and mint, then serve.
Nutritions of Greek-fashion pastafatContent: 899.835 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 79 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 50 grams protein
sodiumContent: 114 milligrams cholesterol