Moroccan bird wrap with tahini sauce
The ingredient of Moroccan bird wrap with tahini sauce
- 4 bird thigh fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Moroccan spice mix
- Grated zest 1 lemon
- 120g infant mesclun salad
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- four round flat Lebanese breads
- 180g (3/4 cup) Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 garlic clove, overwhelmed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt & freshly floor black pepper
The instruction how to make Moroccan bird wrap with tahini sauce
- Place hen in a shallow dish. Combine the oil, Moroccan spice blend, lemon zest and some salt and pepper and rub into the chicken. Cover and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, integrate yoghurt, tahini, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl and season to flavor. Set apart.
- Cook the chicken underneath a preheated grill for 10-12 minutes, turning midway thru. Rest for five minutes, then thinly slice.
- Arrange combined salad leaves, tomatoes, tahini sauce and sliced chook inside the centre of each flatbread. Wrap and serve warm.
Nutritions of Moroccan bird wrap with tahini saucefatContent: 563.801 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 44 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 38 grams protein