Tomato, feta and zucchini ziti
The ingredient of Tomato, feta and zucchini ziti
- 185g (1 1/4 cups) macaroni
- 50g reduced-fat dairy unfold (Devondale brand)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped sparkling continental parsley
- 2 tablespoons undeniable flour
- 350g low-fat feta, crumbled
- 310ml (1 1/four cups) milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 (about 300g) massive zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 x 400g can diced Italian tomatoes, tired
- Freshly floor black pepper
The instruction how to make Tomato, feta and zucchini ziti
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C. Cook pasta in a huge saucepan of salted boiling water for 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain. Return to pan with half the dairy spread and 1/four cup of parsley.
- Combine flour and 250g of feta in a saucepan. Stir in milk and last dairy spread. Bring to the boil over medium-high warmness and cook dinner, stirring, for 1 minute or until clean. Stir in oregano.
- Kids venture: Place half the pasta mixture in a 1.5L (6-cup) potential ovenproof dish. Top with half the zucchini, then half the tomato. Repeat. Pour over sauce and sprinkle with the last feta.
- Bake, included, for 10 minutes. Uncover and prepare dinner for 8 mins or till golden brown. Top with final parsley and pepper.
Nutritions of Tomato, feta and zucchini zitifatContent: 503.573 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 63 milligrams cholesterol