Tomato and eggplant rolls
The ingredient of Tomato and eggplant rolls
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium eggplant, finely chopped
- 1 pink capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- sixteen sheets filo pastry
- 80g butter, melted
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 80g blended salad leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sparkling chives
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Tomato and eggplant rolls
- Heat half the oil in a huge, deep frying pan over medium warmness. Cook eggplant, capsicum, zucchini and garlic for five mins or until softened. Add chopped tomato and half of cup bloodless water. Cook, blanketed, for 10 minutes or till liquid is absorbed. Remove from warmness. Cool for 10 mins.
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/2 hundredu00b0C fan-pressured. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place 1 sheet filo on a flat floor. Brush with butter. Top with 1 sheet filo. Repeat with 2 extra sheets. Cut filo stack in half lengthways. Repeat with ultimate filo and butter to make 8 rectangles.
- Spoon 1 heaped tablespoon eggplant combination along 1 quick give up of 1 piece of filo. Fold in aspects. Roll up to surround filling. Place on tray. Repeat with closing filo and eggplant mixture. Brush filo rolls with butter. Bake for 15 mins or till golden.
- Meanwhile, combine cherry tomato, cucumber, salad leaves and chives in a bowl. Whisk vinegar and ultimate oil collectively in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Add to salad. Toss to mix. Serve with rolls.
Nutritions of Tomato and eggplant rollsfatContent: 454.817 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 46 milligrams cholesterol