Zucchini, tomato & chilli rigatoni
The ingredient of Zucchini, tomato & chilli rigatoni
- 350g dried rigatoni pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 450g (about three medium) zucchini, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, beaten
- 1 sparkling crimson birdseye chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 400g egg tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped clean continental parsley
- 30g finely grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Zucchini, tomato & chilli rigatoni
- Cook the pasta in a massive saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain. Return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a massive frying pan over excessive warmness. Add the zucchini, garlic and chilli, and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring every so often, for 3 minutes or until the zucchini is mild golden.
- Add the tomato and lemon juice and prepare dinner, stirring, for 2 minutes or till heated through.
- Add the tomato mixture, parsley and parmesan to the pasta and toss till properly combined. Divide among serving bowls and serve.
Nutritions of Zucchini, tomato & chilli rigatonifatContent: 407.734 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 65 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 7 milligrams cholesterol