Eggplant with tomato, basil and mozzarella
The ingredient of Eggplant with tomato, basil and mozzarella
- 2 big eggplants, reduce into 2cm-thick rounds
- 600g store-sold Napolitana pasta sauce
- 2-three vine-ripened tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons torn basil leaves
- 1/three cup (25g) grated parmesan or vegetarian difficult cheese
- three/4 cup (35g) grated low-fats mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- olive oil spray
The instruction how to make Eggplant with tomato, basil and mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Place eggplant rounds on paper towel. Sprinkle with salt and stand for five minutes. Rinse and pat dry with paper towel.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil spray. Cook eggplant in batches over medium-high warmth for 2 mins on every side. Remove, set aside and preserve cooking ultimate eggplant.
- Spread pasta sauce over a huge baking dish covered with baking paper. Lay eggplant over sauce. Top each spherical of eggplant with more than one slices of tomato and some torn basil. Sprinkle with mixed cheeses.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till cheese is golden and eggplant is soft. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Eggplant with tomato, basil and mozzarellafatContent: 188.093 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 12 milligrams cholesterol