The great roast potatoes
The ingredient of The great roast potatoes
- 1kg Coliban or Sebago potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt flakes, to season
The instruction how to make The great roast potatoes
- Preheat oven to two hundredu00b0C or 180C fan-compelled. Peel potatoes and cut into 5cm chunks. Place into a massive saucepan. Cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil over medium-excessive warmness. Reduce warmness to medium. Simmer for 5-10 mins or until in part cooked (potatoes should be most effective just soft when pierced with a skewer).
- Drain potatoes well. Return to saucepan over low warmness until any closing water evaporates. Shake saucepan vigorously to hard up floor of potatoes (this could cause them to crunchy when roasted). Alternatively, scrape surfaces of potatoes with a fork to create a tough texture.
- Pour oil into a huge roasting pan. Place roasting pan into oven for five mins or until oil is hot. Working speedy, upload potatoes to hot oil. Use tongs to turn potatoes to coat in oil, then go back roasting pan to oven.
- Roast potatoes for forty mins. Turn and roast for a further 30 minutes or until golden and crisp. Season with salt. Serve at once.
Nutritions of The great roast potatoesfatContent: 238.283 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein