Watercress and potato salad
The ingredient of Watercress and potato salad
- 12 chat potatoes
- 1/three cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar*
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- five cups (about 2 bunches) trimmed watercress leaves
The instruction how to make Watercress and potato salad
- Preheat oven to 2 hundredu00b0C. Parboil potatoes until simply tender, then drain. When cool enough to deal with, wreck potatoes up and toss in 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place on a roasting tray and cook dinner for 25-30 minutes, turning on occasion to make sure they brown calmly, until crisp and golden.
- Whisk together the closing olive oil, sherry vinegar and lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, toss the warm potatoes with the watercress and vinaigrette.
Nutritions of Watercress and potato saladfatContent: 265.768 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein