Potato cakes with ocean trout
The ingredient of Potato cakes with ocean trout
- 1kg desiree potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 5 shallots, finely sliced
- 1 half of tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 egg
- Freshly floor pepper
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 120g pkt infant mesclun
- 100g sliced ocean trout
- 2 tablespoons Praise low fats mayonnaise
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Potato cakes with ocean trout
- Cook the potatoes in a massive saucepan of boiling water for 10 mins or till gentle. Drain and mash. Add the shallots, dill and egg, and mix to mix. Season with pepper. Set aside to cool barely. Shape into four huge patties.
- Dip the potato cakes into the flour and shake off the excess. Heat the olive oil in a massive nonstick frying pan over a medium warmth. Cook the potato cakes for two-3 minutes each aspect or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate.
- Divide the mesclun amongst serving plates. Top with a potato cake, ocean trout and drizzle with a touch mayonnaise. Serve with the lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Potato cakes with ocean troutfatContent: 336.034 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
sodiumContent: 71 milligrams cholesterol