Fried chorizo with tomatoes and potatoes
The ingredient of Fried chorizo with tomatoes and potatoes
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and reduce into 2cm cubes
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 clove garlic, overwhelmed
- 1 small crimson chilli, finely chopped, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chorizo sausages, sliced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 8 slices ciabatta bread, toasted
- Rocket leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Fried chorizo with tomatoes and potatoes
- Cook potatoes in a medium pan of boiling water for 5-10 minutes, till just gentle. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, integrate tomatoes, corn, garlic, chilli and cayenne pepper in a pan on low. Cook, stirring, for three-four minutes till hot. Season to taste. Keep warm.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium. Fry potatoes and chorizo for 5-10 mins, until golden and crisp.
- Toss the potato and chorizo through the tomato sauce with parsley. Spoon onto the toast. Serve with rocket leaves.
Nutritions of Fried chorizo with tomatoes and potatoesfatContent: