Crispy, crunchy potato bites
The ingredient of Crispy, crunchy potato bites
- 1.5kg desiree potatoes, peeled, reduce into 2cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons greater virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs clean rosemary, torn
- three sprigs clean lemon thyme, torn
- 4 garlic cloves, halved
- Extra fresh lemon thyme sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Crispy, crunchy potato bites
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place potato in a bowl. Add oil, rosemary, thyme and garlic. Season nicely with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Spread potato aggregate on organized tray in a single layer.
- Roast for forty to 50 minutes, tossing mixture once in a while during cooking, or until golden and crisp. Serve sprinkled with extra thyme sprigs.
Nutritions of Crispy, crunchy potato bitesfatContent: 152.482 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein