Hasselback potatoes with prosciutto and sage
The ingredient of Hasselback potatoes with prosciutto and sage
- 12 small Coles Carisma potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Coles emblem natural olive oil
- 100g prosciutto, chopped
- half cup grated swiss cheese
- 1/four cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped sage, plus greater sage leaves, to serve (optionally available)
The instruction how to make Hasselback potatoes with prosciutto and sage
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-pressured.
- Place one potato on reducing board, place a chopstick on board along each side of potato. Slice potato thinly, cutting through to chopstick level to save you reducing all of the way via. Repeat with final potatoes. Place in a baking pan, cut side up. Drizzle over oil and season. Bake for 1 hr-1 hr 15 mins, or till potatoes are soft. Remove from oven.
- Press prosciutto randomly into potato slices. Mix together cheese, breadcrumbs and sage. Sprinkle over potatoes. Bake for a further 20 minutes, or till topping is brown and crisp. Serve crowned with extra sage, if the usage of.
Nutritions of Hasselback potatoes with prosciutto and sagefatContent: