Paprika red meat with sweet potato
The ingredient of Paprika red meat with sweet potato
- 800g orange candy potatoes, peeled, reduce into skinny wedges
- 1 half of tablespoons Alfa One rice bran oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- three teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 (150g every) butterflied pork steaks
- 200g greater-light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Paprika red meat with sweet potato
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/2 hundredu00b0C fan-pressured. Place potato and a couple of teaspoons oil on a baking tray coated with baking paper. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Bake for 25 mins or until gentle.
- Meanwhile, combine lemon juice, paprika, cumin and remaining oil in a tumbler or ceramic dish. Add beef. Turn to coat. Heat a fish fry plate or chargrill over medium-high warmth. Cook pork for three to 4 minutes every facet or till cooked through.
- Combine sour cream, sambal oelek and chives in a bowl. Serve beef with potato, bitter cream combination and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Paprika red meat with sweet potatofatContent: 380.727 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 41.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 73 milligrams cholesterol