Sweet potato latkes
The ingredient of Sweet potato latkes
- 1 (about 500g) sweet potato (kumara), peeled, coarsely grated
- 70g (half of cup) cornflour (see be aware)
- 2 shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 60ml (1/four cup) olive oil
- Sour cream, to serve
- Trident Sweet Chilli Sauce, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Sweet potato latkes
- Combine the sweet potato, cornflour, shallot and egg in a big bowl.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a frying pan over medium-high warmth. Add 8 heaped tablespoonfuls of sweet potato combination to the pan. Press down with a spatula. Cook for 2 minutes every aspect or until golden. Transfer to a baking tray lined with paper towel. Repeat, in 4 greater batches, with final oil and sweet potato mixture.
- Arrange the latkes on a serving plate. Top every with a dollop of bitter cream and drizzle over a touch candy chilli sauce. Top with coriander leaves to serve.
Nutritions of Sweet potato latkesfatContent: 51.385 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 0.5 grams protein