Baked fish with tomatoes and potatoes
The ingredient of Baked fish with tomatoes and potatoes
- 600g sebago potatoes, peeled, cut into 5mm slices
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 medium brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 medium purple capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped clean oregano leaves
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- four (125g each) frozen barramundi fillets, thawed
- half cup kalamata olives
- Oregano leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Baked fish with tomatoes and potatoes
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/two hundredu00b0C fan-compelled. Cook potato in a saucepan of boiling, salted water for six mins or till simply gentle. Drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a massive frying pan with oil. Heat over medium warmth. Add onion and capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 6 mins or until softened. Add garlic and oregano. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add tomato. Bring to the boil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread aggregate over the base of a 6 cup-capability shallow baking dish. Top with potato. Press gently into sauce. Top with fish and olives. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes or until fish is cooked although. Serve crowned with oregano leaves.
Nutritions of Baked fish with tomatoes and potatoesfatContent: 278.196 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
sodiumContent: 68 milligrams cholesterol