Cheese and bacon potato skins
The ingredient of Cheese and bacon potato skins
- 5 big (1kg general) unwashed potatoes, scrubbed
- 12 bacon shortcuts, chopped
- 6 inexperienced onions, sliced
- 40g butter, melted
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Sour cream, to serve
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Cheese and bacon potato skins
- Preheat oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C. Place potatoes onto middle shelf of oven. Bake for forty five minutes to at least one hour, or until soft. Cool.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium warmness. Cook bacon for 5 minutes. Remove from warmness. Stir in half the onions.
- Preheat grill on medium-high warmness. Cut potatoes into quarters, making sure pores and skin remains intact. Scoop out flesh, leaving a 5mm layer of potato. Place skins onto a baking tray, flesh-facet down. Brush with half of the butter. Grill for three mins, or till golden. Turn. Brush with remaining butter. Grill for a in addition three mins, or until golden.
- Spoon bacon aggregate into skins. Top with cheese. Grill for a similarly five minutes, or till cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with ultimate onions. Serve with bitter cream and candy chilli sauce.
Nutritions of Cheese and bacon potato skinsfatContent: