Potato, onion & brie tart
The ingredient of Potato, onion & brie tart
- 375g block shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 750g waxy potatoes (inclusive of chat or kipfler), cut into 3cm chunks
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 4 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) sparkling thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 200g brie, cut into chunks
- 2 eggs
- 200ml creme fraiche*
- Green salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Potato, onion & brie tart
- Lightly grease a 25 x 30cm Swiss roll pan. Roll out the pastry onto a gently floured paintings surface, and use to line the bottom and sides of the pan. Place within the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C. Place potatoes in a pan of bloodless water, bring to boil and cook dinner for three-four minutes to par-boil. Drain and funky.
- Heat oil in a deep frypan over medium-low warmness, add onion and fry for 2-3 mins till smooth. Add garlic and 1/2 the thyme, prepare dinner for a similarly minute, then allow to chill barely.
- Spread the pastry with mustard, layer onions on pinnacle, then scatter over the potatoes observed through the brie. Beat together the eggs and creme fraiche, season with salt and pepper, and pour over tart. Sprinkle with closing thyme, then bake for 25 minutes till golden and set.
- Slice and serve warm with salad.
Nutritions of Potato, onion & brie tartfatContent: 1050.166 calories
saturatedFatContent: 74 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 35 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 68 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein
sodiumContent: 242 milligrams cholesterol