Salmon and potato salad
The ingredient of Salmon and potato salad
- 650g Baby Coliban (Chat) potatoes, halved (see be aware)
- 1 infant cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 x 415g can crimson salmon, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- 80ml (1/three cup) bought caesar salad dressing
The instruction how to make Salmon and potato salad
- Cook the potato in a steamer over a huge saucepan of simmering water, blanketed, for 15-20 mins or until gentle. Set apart to chill slightly.
- Thickly slice the potato.
- Divide the potato and lettuce amongst serving plates. Top with the salmon.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Season with pepper to serve.
Nutritions of Salmon and potato saladfatContent: 346.789 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
sodiumContent: 79 milligrams cholesterol