The ingredient of Potato rosti
- 750g sebago (unwashed) potatoes, washed
- 60g (three tablespoons) butter, melted
- Salt & ground black pepper, to flavor
The instruction how to make Potato rosti
- Place the unpeeled potatoes in a medium saucepan. Cover with cold water and convey to the boil over excessive warmth. Reduce warmth to medium-high and boil, exposed, for 10 mins. Drain. Allow to chill completely.
- Peel and grate the potatoes and region in a big bowl with the butter, salt and pepper. Toss nicely to mix.
- Heat a small (18-20cm base size) non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the potato combination and press down firmly. Cook for 15 mins or till the base is golden brown and crisp.
- Slide the rosti out of the pan onto a big board. Flip the rosti over lower back into the pan so that the golden facet is now uppermost. Cook for a in addition 10 minutes or till cooked thru and the base is golden brown and crisp.
- Turn onto a serving plate, reduce into wedges and serve at once.
Nutritions of Potato rostifatContent: 236.849 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29.5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2.2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 32 milligrams cholesterol