The ingredient of Potato gratins
- Butter, at room temperature, to oil
- 1.5kg potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 750ml (three cups) milk
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream
- 2 sparkling thyme sprigs, bruised
- Pinch of floor nutmeg
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 30g (1/3 cup) finely grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Potato gratins
- Brush a 23 x 30cm (2L) potential baking dish with butter to lightly grease.
- Place the potato, milk, cream, thyme and nutmeg in a big saucepan. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil slowly over medium warmness. Reduce warmness to medium-low and simmer gently for five minutes or till the potato is barely smooth.
- Arrange 1/2 the potato combination over the bottom of the organized dish. Top with the onion. Spread the last potato mixture over the pinnacle and press down slightly. Cover with foil. Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for a similarly 15-20 minutes or until golden. Set apart for 2 hours to cool absolutely. Cover and place in the refrigerator in a single day to sit back.
- Preheat oven to two hundredu00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Cut the potato gratin into eight quantities. Transfer to the covered tray.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan. Bake in oven for 15-20 mins or until heated via. Serve.
Nutritions of Potato gratinsfatContent: 302.335 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 9.5 grams protein