The ingredient of Potato pizzas
- 2 round pita bread
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce (Leggos brand)
- 80g (about 1) desiree or King Edward potato, unpeeled, cut into eight thin slices
- 60g sliced leg ham, reduce into thin strips
- 30g (1/four cup) grated mozzarella
The instruction how to make Potato pizzas
- Preheat oven to one hundred eightyu00b0C. Spread 1 side of each pocket bread with the pizza sauce, leaving a 1cm border round the brink. Top with the potato slices.
- Sprinkle potato with ham and mozzarella (as pictured). Place on a baking tray and bake in preheated oven for 15 mins. Increase oven temperature to 220u00b0C and bake for a in addition five-10 mins or till the mozzarella melts and the bases are crisp.
Nutritions of Potato pizzasfatContent: