Plant strength potato salad with vegan dressing recipe
The ingredient of Plant strength potato salad with vegan dressing recipe
- 600g infant Red Royal potatoes, skins on, cut into 2-3cm portions
- 150g bag chopped kale
- 2 tablespoons infant capers, tired on paper towel
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 70g (1/4 cup) coconut yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2-three teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 200g (1 cup) sauerkraut
- 1 small purple onion, thinly sliced
- 85g (1/3 cup) walnuts, toasted, optional
- Pomegranate arils, to serve, elective
The instruction how to make Plant strength potato salad with vegan dressing recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan compelled. Line a big baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Cook potatoes in a huge saucepan of boiling water for 10-15 mins or until simply tender but nonetheless conserving form.
- Spread kale and capers over oven tray and spray with oil. Add garlic and toss, rubbing in along with your fingertips. Season. Bake for 10-12 mins or until shiny green and crisp.
- Whisk yoghurt, mustard and vinegar in a small bowl. Season. Thin with water if wanted.
- Drain warm potatoes and switch to a big bowl. Pour over dressing and toss to mix. Divide potatoes among serving bowls. Top with celery, sauerkraut and onion. Scatter over crispy kale and capers. Serve with toasted walnuts and pomegranate arils if preferred.
Nutritions of Plant strength potato salad with vegan dressing recipefatContent: