Crispy chorizo and potato pizza slab recipe
The ingredient of Crispy chorizo and potato pizza slab recipe
- 7g sachet dried yeast
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 desiree potatoes, chopped
- 2 cups bread and pizza flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons more virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1/2 cup tomato passata
- 1 half of cups grated pizza cheese
- 200g cherry truss tomatoes, cut into small bunches
- 1 chorizo, thinly sliced diagonally
- half of cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Crispy chorizo and potato pizza slab recipe
- Preheat oven to 240C/220C fan-pressured. Grease a 3cm-deep, 24.5cm x 37.5cm (base) baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine yeast, sugar and heat water in a jug. Stand for 10 mins or until frothy.
- Meanwhile, area the potato in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Cook on HIGH (a hundred%) for 3 mins or till almost gentle.
- Combine flour and salt in a huge bowl. Make a well within the centre. Add yeast aggregate and 1/2 the oil. Stir till a dough bureaucracy. Turn out onto a clean work surface. Knead for two mins or until clean. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough between two sheets of baking paper till massive sufficient to line base of organized tray. Press dough into tray.
- Leaving a 1.5cm border, unfold passata over dough. Sprinkle with pizza cheese. Top with tomatoes. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or till cheese and base are golden.
- Meanwhile, heat final oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chorizo. Cook, stirring every now and then, for three minutes or till crisp. Add potato. Cook for a similarly three to 4 mins or till potato is golden. Transfer to paper towel to empty.
- Top pizza with chorizo combination and parsley. Drizzle with greater oil. Serve.
Nutritions of Crispy chorizo and potato pizza slab recipefatContent: 443.584 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 20.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol