Garlic and herb butter smashed potatoes recipe
The ingredient of Garlic and herb butter smashed potatoes recipe
- 1.5kg toddler potatoes, washed
- 2 tablespoons greater virgin olive oil
- 40g (half of cup) finely grated parmesan
- 100g butter, chopped, at room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped clean continental parsley
- 1/four cup chopped sparkling chives
The instruction how to make Garlic and herb butter smashed potatoes recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan pressured. Line 2 huge baking trays with baking paper.
- Place potatoes in a huge saucepan and cowl with cold water. Season with salt. Bring to the boil over excessive warmth. Boil for 10 minutes or till just gentle. Drain. Set aside in a colander to cool.
- For the garlic and herb butter, area the butter, garlic, lemon rind, parsley and a couple of tbs chives in a bowl. Season. Stir to mix.
- Divide the potatoes most of the prepared trays. Use the palm of your hand to squash slightly. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with parmesan. Season. Roast for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Top potatoes with butter combination. Roast for a further 15-20 mins or until golden and crisp. Sprinkle with final 1 tbs chives.
Nutritions of Garlic and herb butter smashed potatoes recipefatContent: