Ham, mushroom and spinach farfalle
The ingredient of Ham, mushroom and spinach farfalle
- 350g Barilla dried farfalle pasta
- Olive oil spray
- 300g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 150g mild shaved ham, thinly sliced
- four shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 80ml (1/3 cup) white wine
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Philadelphia Light Cream for Cooking
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 100g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Ham, mushroom and spinach farfalle
- Cook pasta in a big saucepan of lightly salted boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium-excessive warmth. Cook the mushroom, stirring on occasion, for five mins or until golden. Add the ham, shallot and garlic, and prepare dinner, stirring, for 2 mins. Add the wine and simmer until almost evaporated. Reduce warmth to medium. Add the cream and simmer for two mins or until the sauce thickens barely.
- Add the sauce, parsley and spinach to the pasta. Toss until well mixed and the spinach simply wilts. Season with pepper. Divide amongst serving dishes.
Nutritions of Ham, mushroom and spinach farfallefatContent: 415.86 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein