Red wine mushroom sauce
The ingredient of Red wine mushroom sauce
- 50g butter
- 200g cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon undeniable flour
- 125ml (1/2 cup) red wine
- 125ml (half cup) Massel bird fashion liquid inventory
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
The instruction how to make Red wine mushroom sauce
- Melt the butter in a huge frying pan over medium-high warmth. Add the mushroom and prepare dinner, stirring, for 2 mins or till smooth.
- Add the flour and stir till properly mixed. Add the wine, stock and tomato paste, and stir until well blended. Bring to the boil, then reduce warmth to medium.
- Simmer for 3-four minutes or till the sauce thickens barely. Season with pepper.
Nutritions of Red wine mushroom saucefatContent: 137.425 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2.5 grams protein