Mushroom & tomato frittata
The ingredient of Mushroom & tomato frittata
- 30g unsalted butter
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 eggs
- 75g mature cheddar, coarsely grated
- half of cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Mushroom & tomato frittata
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Melt 20g of the butter in a non-stick frypan over medium warmth. Add the sliced mushrooms and tomato wedges, and cook dinner, stirring, for 3-four mins till tomato is simply softened.
- Lightly beat eggs with 1 tablespoon water in a large bowl. Stir in cheese, parsley, and the mushroom and tomato aggregate. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt last butter inside the frypan over medium-low warmth. Add the egg mixture, stir briefly, then prepare dinner for 5-6 mins till golden under and nearly set. Place pan underneath warm grill for three-4 mins or until just set and top is golden. Slide onto a board, cut in 1/2.
Nutritions of Mushroom & tomato frittatafatContent: 473.22 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein
sodiumContent: 500 milligrams cholesterol