Quinoa, prosciutto and mushroom pizza
The ingredient of Quinoa, prosciutto and mushroom pizza
- 100g (half of cup) quinoa, rinsed
- 185ml (3/4 cup) water
- 1 egg
- 50g (2/3 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 125ml (1/2 cup) gluten-unfastened tomato pasta sauce
- five slices gluten-loose prosciutto
- 3 cup mushrooms, trimmed, thinly sliced
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Quinoa, prosciutto and mushroom pizza
- Bring the quinoa and water to the boil in a small saucepan over excessive heat. Reduce the warmth to low. Cover and cook for 12 minutes or till water is absorbed. Set apart, covered, for 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside for 10 minutes to cool. Add the egg and half of the parmesan and stir nicely to mix.
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Line a pizza tray with baking paper. Press the quinoa mixture firmly over the prepared tray into a disc form. Place within the refrigerator for 15 mins to rest.
- Bake the base for 15 mins or until firm. Spread the tomato pasta sauce over the pizza base. Arrange the prosciutto and mushroom slices over the sauce. Sprinkle over the closing parmesan. Spray gently with oil. Bake for a similarly 15 mins or till crisp and golden. Sprinkle with the basil leaves to serve.
Nutritions of Quinoa, prosciutto and mushroom pizzafatContent: 250.472 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17 grams protein