Slow cooked mushroom soup
The ingredient of Slow cooked mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 750g mushrooms, sliced
- 1.5L Massel bird style liquid stock
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 2 cups cream
- 2 cups milk
- four tablespoons undeniable flour
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Pinch salt and pepper
The instruction how to make Slow cooked mushroom soup
- Melt butter in saucepan and add mushrooms. Saute lightly.
- Place mushrooms, hen inventory, onion and salt and pepper into the gradual cooker.
- Cook on low for six-10 hours or excessive for two.5-three hours.
- About 30 minutes earlier than serving, turn to excessive and stir in cream and milk.
- Blend, in a separate box, flour with a little milk and upload some hot soup, blend until easy. Then upload a bit at a time, to the rest of the soup. Cook till thickened.
Nutritions of Slow cooked mushroom soupfatContent: