Potato, onion and mushroom cake
The ingredient of Potato, onion and mushroom cake
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 60g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped sparkling thyme leaves
- 1 (200g) huge desiree potato, peeled
- 6 eggs, gently beaten
- half of cup frozen peas
- Salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Potato, onion and mushroom cake
- Heat 1/2 the oil in an 18cm (base) non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushroom. Cook, stirring, for 4 minutes until softened. Add garlic and thyme. Cook for 1 minute or till aromatic. Transfer aggregate to a bowl. Wash and dry pan.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel potato into thin ribbons. Heat closing oil in pan over medium-excessive warmth. Arrange half the potato in pan.
- Add eggs and peas to onion combination. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to mix. Add egg combination to pan. Reduce warmth to low. Top with remaining potato, pushing slightly into egg mixture. Cook for 15 minutes or till simply set.
- Slide cake onto a plate. Cover plate with pan. Flip plate and pan over. Cook underside of cake for 15 minutes or until golden and potato smooth. Cut into wedges. Serve with salad leaves.
Nutritions of Potato, onion and mushroom cakefatContent: 419.684 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
sodiumContent: 651 milligrams cholesterol