Mixed mushroom and sage risotto
The ingredient of Mixed mushroom and sage risotto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- three cups Massel salt decreased bird style liquid stock
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves
- 150g button mushrooms, quartered
- 100g enoki mushrooms, trimmed
- half of cup finely grated parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Mixed mushroom and sage risotto
- Preheat oven to one hundred eightyu00b0C/one hundred sixtyu00b0C fan-compelled. Heat half of the oil in a huge, heavy-based totally flame-evidence casserole dish over medium warmth. Add onion, garlic and Swiss brown mushrooms. Cook, stirring, for five minutes or until softened.
- Add rice. Stir to coat. Add stock and wine. Stir to mix. Bring to the boil. Cover with foil. Transfer to oven. Bake for 17 to 20 minutes or until liquid has nearly absorbed.
- Meanwhile, warmth final oil in a frying pan over excessive warmth. Add sage leaves. Cook for 1 minute or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Add button mushrooms to pan. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until gentle. Add enoki mushrooms. Cook for 1 minute. Remove from warmth.
- Remove dish from oven. Stir in cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Divide between bowls. Top with mushroom mixture and sage leaves. Serve.
Nutritions of Mixed mushroom and sage risottofatContent: 487.082 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 16.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 14 milligrams cholesterol