Steamed spinach and mushroom dumplings
The ingredient of Steamed spinach and mushroom dumplings
- 3 dried shiitake mushrooms
- 170g infant spinach
- 1/four cup water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- sixteen gow gee wrappers
- Soy sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Steamed spinach and mushroom dumplings
- Place mushrooms in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set apart for 30 minutes or until soft. Drain. Remove and discard stalks. Finely chop.
- Place spinach in a microwave-secure dish. Cover. Microwave on HIGH (one hundred%) for 2 to a few mins or till wilted. Place in a sieve. Using the back of a large spoon, press spinach to empty extra liquid. Transfer to a slicing board. Roughly chop.
- Combine mushroom, spinach, water chestnuts, oyster sauce, sesame oil and garlic in a bowl. Place 1 wrapper on flat surface. Spoon 2 teaspoons mushroom aggregate on 1 half of wrapper. Brush edges with bloodless water. Fold over to enclose filling. Press edges together and pleat to seal. Place on a tray covered with baking paper. Repeat with closing wrappers and mushroom mixture.
- Place a large bamboo steamer covered with baking paper over a huge saucepan or wok of simmering water (ensure it doesnu2019t touch water). Using a steel skewer, pierce holes in baking paper. Steam dumplings, in batches, for 10 to twelve mins or till cooked through. Serve with soy sauce.
Nutritions of Steamed spinach and mushroom dumplingsfatContent: 36.328 calories
saturatedFatContent: 0.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1 milligrams cholesterol