Mushroom and thyme rissoles
The ingredient of Mushroom and thyme rissoles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 200g cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- 700g red meat mince
- 1 cup clean white breadcrumbs (see word)
- 1 egg, gently beaten
- olive oil cooking spray
- 500g butternut pumpkin, unpeeled, cut into 1.5cm-thick slices
- 100g rocket leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Mushroom and thyme rissoles
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Add onion and mushrooms. Cook, stirring every now and then, for 5 to 6 minutes or until soft. Stir in thyme. Transfer to a huge bowl. Allow to chill.
- Add mince, breadcrumbs and egg to mushroom combination. Season with salt and pepper. Using smooth arms, blend till well combined. Using 1/four cup aggregate at a time, roll combination into sixteen balls. Flatten barely. Place rissoles on a plate. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time allows.
- Preheat a greased fish fry grill and plate on medium-low heat. Spray both sides rissoles with oil. Cook on barbecue plate, turning from time to time, for 12 to 15 mins or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray each aspects pumpkin with oil. Cook on barbeque grill for 4 to five mins every facet or till soft and chargrilled. Serve rissoles with pumpkin and rocket.
Nutritions of Mushroom and thyme rissolesfatContent: 489.233 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein
sodiumContent: 187 milligrams cholesterol