Mushroom and pine nut salad
The ingredient of Mushroom and pine nut salad
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/four cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- three teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 500g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 150g combined toddler Asian salad vegetables
- 100g piece parmesan, shaved
- crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Mushroom and pine nut salad
- Place nuts into a non-stick frying pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, for three minutes or till golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Add oil, vinegar and mustard to frying pan. Cook over medium-excessive warmness, stirring, for 2 minutes or till bubbling. Add mushrooms. Toss over excessive heat to coat with oil mixture. Remove to a bowl.
- Add nuts and chives to mushrooms. Toss to combine. Arrange salad, mush-rooms and parmesan on plates. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with bread.
Nutritions of Mushroom and pine nut saladfatContent: