Parsnip skordalia with wild mushrooms
The ingredient of Parsnip skordalia with wild mushrooms
- 500g parsnips, peeled, chopped
- 300ml milk
- 2 garlic cloves
- half of lemon, juiced
- 2 half of tablespoons olive oil
- 2/three cup (50g) grated parmesan (see word)
- 50g unsalted butter
- 500g blended wild mushrooms (including Swiss brown, shiitake, king brown, black ear fungus and enoki)
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons dukkah
- Micro purple garnet (optional), to serve
The instruction how to make Parsnip skordalia with wild mushrooms
- Place parsnip, milk and 1 garlic clove in a pan over medium-excessive warmth. Bring to the boil, then lessen warmth to medium-low and cook for 10-12 mins until parsnips are smooth. Cool barely, then transfer parsnip combination to a food processor. Add lemon juice and whiz until easy. With the motor walking, slowly upload the oil.
- Add the cheese, season and whiz to mix. Cover and hold heat.
- Finely chop ultimate garlic clove. Melt 1/2 the butter in a frypan over high heat.
- In batches, prepare dinner half of the mushrooms and garlic for three-4 minutes until golden.
- Repeat with last butter, mushrooms and garlic. Return all mushrooms to pan. Stir thru parsley and season.
- To serve, divide parsnip skordalia amongst plates. Top with mushrooms and sprinkle with dukkah and pink garnet, if using.
Nutritions of Parsnip skordalia with wild mushroomsfatContent: