Mini mushroom hand pies
The ingredient of Mini mushroom hand pies
- 60g butter
- 250g white button mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 shallot (40g), finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, beaten
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- half cup (125ml) dry white wine
- 1 sheet frozen prepared-rolled puff pastry, thawed
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg, whisked
- Sea salt flakes, to sprinkle
- Thyme sprigs, extra, to sprinkle
The instruction how to make Mini mushroom hand pies
- Position a rack in bottom of oven. Preheat oven to 220u00b0C (2 hundredu00b0C fan-compelled).
- In a large frying pan, soften the butter over medium-high warmth. Add the mushrooms, shallot, garlic and thyme. Cook for 10 minutes or until mushrooms are golden brown. Add the wine and cook dinner for three minutes or until liquid is decreased. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper. Set apart to cool completely.
- Place the pastry on a easy work floor. Cut twelve 6cm squares from the pastry (youll have some pastry left over). Grease a 12-hollow, 1u00bd-tbs mini muffin pan and line each hole with pastry. Divide the mushroom aggregate among pastry, pressing into the pastry. Fold pastry corners over the mushroom mixture to in part enclose. Brush pastry with egg and sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
- Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown on backside. Transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle with extra thyme. Serve warm.
Nutritions of Mini mushroom hand piesfatContent: 99.424 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein