Beef and mushroom stroganoff
The ingredient of Beef and mushroom stroganoff
- 500g lean pork stir-fry strips
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 250g button mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup (250ml) Massel beef stock
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- three/four cup (180g) mild sour cream
- 200g green beans, topped
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 4 slices wholegrain toast, to serve (non-obligatory)
- Salt, to season
The instruction how to make Beef and mushroom stroganoff
- Toss pork in a bowl with paprika and a few salt and pepper. Heat oil in a massive frypan over medium-excessive warmth, then brown pork in batches for 2-three mins. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium, then add onion and cook dinner, stirring, for five mins until smooth and mild golden. Increase warmness to excessive, upload the mushrooms and cook dinner, stirring, for two mins or till gently browned. Add stock and Worcestershire and produce to the boil. Simmer gently over low heat for 5 mins or till sauce is reduced slightly. Stir in sour cream, go back red meat and any juices to pan, then prepare dinner for 1-2 minutes until thickened. Meanwhile, steam the green beans for 3 mins or until tender.
- Divide the stroganoff and beans amongst bowls, sprinkle with chives and serve with wholegrain toast.
Nutritions of Beef and mushroom stroganofffatContent: 467.723 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 44.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 98 milligrams cholesterol