Creamy ham, tomato and mushroom fettuccine
The ingredient of Creamy ham, tomato and mushroom fettuccine
- 375g fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 150g boneless ham, sliced
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- half of cup (125ml) white wine
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup (250ml) thickened cream
- 1 cup (60g) finely grated parmesan
- three/4 cup sparkling continental parsley leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Creamy ham, tomato and mushroom fettuccine
- Cook the fettuccine in a big saucepan of gently salted boiling water in line with packet instructions. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, warmth the oil in a massive non-stick frying pan over a medium-high warmness. Add the garlic, ham and mushrooms, and cook for three-4 mins till soft. Pour inside the white wine, and cook dinner until reduces through half. Add the tomatoes and produce to the boil. Simmer for four-five minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cream and half the parmesan, and prepare dinner for three-4 mins or until thickens barely. Add to the pasta with the parsley and toss to combine. Serve right now with final parmesan.
Nutritions of Creamy ham, tomato and mushroom fettuccinefatContent: 759.542 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein
sodiumContent: 99 milligrams cholesterol