Mushroom, rocket and goats cheese bruschetta
The ingredient of Mushroom, rocket and goats cheese bruschetta
- 4 huge discipline mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- eight slices woodfired bread
- half of clove garlic
- 200g goats cheese
- toddler rocket leaves
- salt and cracked black pepper
The instruction how to make Mushroom, rocket and goats cheese bruschetta
- Slice area mushrooms into quarters. Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium to high warmth. Add the mushrooms and cook dinner, turning regularly, until they are golden brown and softened.
- Sprinkle lemon juice, salt and cracked black pepper over the mushrooms, toss, remove from warmth and hold heat.
- Grill woodfired bread till golden. Remove from grill, brush every slice with a little extra olive oil and rub with the cut facet of half a clove of garlic.
- Spread goats cheese over the toasted bread and top with child rocket leaves.
- Place more than one portions of mushroom on each bruschetta, sprinkle with greater cracked black pepper, and serve.
Nutritions of Mushroom, rocket and goats cheese bruschettafatContent: 347.984 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein
sodiumContent: 23 milligrams cholesterol