Pea & mushroom pilaf
The ingredient of Pea & mushroom pilaf
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 purple capsicum, cut into 2cm portions
- four garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 2 cups (400g) Basmati rice
- 3 cups (750ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 cup (150g) McCain frozen peas, thawed
- 75g pine nuts, toasted
- 1/four cup chopped clean continental parsley
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan
The instruction how to make Pea & mushroom pilaf
- Heat the oil in a huge saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion, capsicum and garlic, and cook for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for a in addition minute.
- Stir through the rice. Pour in the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the warmth to very low and cover with a good-becoming lid.
- Cook for 20 mins or until all the liquid has been absorbed. Remove from the heat and pinnacle with peas. Cover and set aside for 5 mins. Use a fork to split the grains and to stir thru the pine nuts and parsley. Divide among serving bowls and top with parmesan.
Nutritions of Pea & mushroom pilaffatContent: 611.123 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 87 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 3 milligrams cholesterol