The ingredient of Balsamic mushrooms
- 600g button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 60ml (1/four cup) balsamic vinegar
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Balsamic mushrooms
- Preheat oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C.
- Place mushrooms in a heavy-based, non-stick roasting pan. Drizzle over oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes or till soft.
- Increase oven to 250u00b0C and cook, stirring from time to time, for a similarly 15 mins or until liquid evaporates.
- Remove from oven and set aside for 20 minutes to cool to room temperature.
Nutritions of Balsamic mushroomsfatContent: 47.083 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams fat
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein