Creamy leek and mushroom soup
The ingredient of Creamy leek and mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 leeks, halved lengthways, washed, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (together with semillon)
- 375g flat mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, halved
- 4 to four 1/2 cups Massel bird fashion liquid inventory (see notes)
- 2 dried bay leaves (see word)
- 1/3 cup mild thickened cream
- 4 slices wholegrain toast, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy leek and mushroom soup
- Heat oil in a big saucepan over medium warmness. Add leeks and garlic. Cook, stirring regularly, for five minutes or until leeks are gentle. Add wine and cook for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and stir to mix. Cook, stirring frequently, for 10 mins or till mushrooms start to soften. Add four cups inventory and bay leaves. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce warmth to medium-low. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from warmness. Set apart to cool barely. Remove bay leaves.
- Blend soup, in batches, till clean. Return soup to saucepan over medium-low warmth. Stir in cream. Cook, stirring, for 4 to five minutes or until warm, adding greater inventory if important (see note). Season with salt and pepper. Ladle into serving bowls. Serve with toasted bread.
Nutritions of Creamy leek and mushroom soupfatContent: 258.837 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
sodiumContent: 14 milligrams cholesterol